Two dogs are OK after running loose on a Phoenix freeway this week.
News helicopters captured footage of the small white dogs trotting around I-17 on Wednesday, KNXV reported.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety tried to capture the pets -- and even stopped traffic briefly -- but the dogs kept running, KNXV reported. Officials were eventually able to grab one of the dogs.
Residents of a nearby RV park snagged the second dog, KNXV reported. That dog ran free for nearly an hour.
Maricopa County Animal Care and Control told KNXV that the two dogs will be up for adoption on March 10.
- Starbucks turns to public for ideas on a better cup
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg is bringing scrunchies back
- Starbucks achieves pay equity in the United States
- Meghan Markle in wax: Madame Tussauds looks to cash in
- Tech in church? Cashless giving is coming soon
- Kansas teen with mystery illness walks while on life support