SPOKANE, Wash. - Art from famed American artist Norman Rockwell has made its way to the Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture in Browne's Addition.
The museum received 22 oil paintings, and all 323 vintage Saturday Evening Post magazine covers, which will be featured as part of the museum's Norman Rockwell’s America Exhibition.
Rockwell's works embody life during the 20th century and the lives of Americans during that time. This is the first solo effort of Rockwell’s paintings and magazine covers in the Inland Northwest. The collection spans over six decades, and is presented in chronological order.
Experience the exhibit starting Saturday.
- Google's 'Project Nightingale' center of federal inquiry
- Teen receives double lung transplant after vaping-related illness
- Veteran homelessness numbers declining in Spokane
- Information night to teach families about fostering young refugees
- U-High warns of student diagnosed with pertussis, Spokane Regional Health evaluating
- Olympic skier Bode Miller welcomes twins after losing daughter