SPOKANE, Wash. - No-Li Brewhouse has unveiled it's newest menu item, the Impossible Burger.
The Impossible burger looks, tastes, and smells like meat, but is made from plants.
Restaurants all over are implementing the new plant-based burgers into their menus, and now No-Li has joined the meatless movement.
"We created an impossible smash burger topped with crisp lettuce, juicy tomato, thin sliced red onion, garlic-horseradish pickles, and our tangy house sauce all between two sweet buns," said No-Li's Twitter post.
Now, you not only have the famous No-Li pretzel to look forward to, but a yummy alternative to meat.
- Pittsburgh hospital babies dressed as Mister Rogers for Cardigan Day
- Climate crisis will profoundly affect health of every kid alive today
- What Apple Watch can teach you about your heart
- Venice still needs tourists, say locals devastated by floods
- New Italian-inspired restaurant 'Gander and Ryegrass' moving in downtown
- Pet rescue finds puppy with tail growing out of its head