SPOKANE, Wash. - As the weather turns colder and the air gets crisper, farms prepare for winter and close for the season.
That means Green Bluff will be having its last round of fall fun this weekend.
This weekend marks the final weekend for the ‘Friendly Family Farm Fun' at Beck's Harvest House, but don't worry, the Green Bluff Christmas Tree Farm will be open for business next month.
Grab a friend or your family, and head north for a last run through the corn maze, world famous pumpkin donuts or a mug of warm apple cider.
Green Bluff was recently featured in the list of 'The 22 Coolest Pumpkin Displays Across the Country', so don't miss the opportunity to visit this fall season.
- Southern pecan pie
- Hunter in China catches bubonic plague after eating a wild rabbit
- Midwives, doulas could benefit births but not all women have access
- Switching from cigarettes to vapes may be better for heart health
- How much should you spend for vacations?
- Thousands of cars lead procession for boy who died of cancer