COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Crafted Tap House + Kitchen in Coeur d'Alene is introducing a brand new way to brave the cold... igloos.
These are not just any igloos, though. They are complete with fireplaces, tables, winter-y decor and room for up to eight people .
Crafted employee Emily Hayes said they are waiting to open the new attraction until they hear back from the fire department within the next few days.
Soon, visitors will be able to make reservations for to spend an hour and a half in the igloos. It'll cost you $80, though.
"The owner thought it would be cool to sit outside, even if was snowing, and have a beer," said Hayes.
Hayes said the igloos should be making their debut this weekend.
If you can't make it this weekend, don't worry. The attraction will be open for the entire winter.
For more information, visit their website.
- Mourners remember man who popularized ALS ice bucket challenge
- SuperShuttle airport business is shutting down for good
- CDC: At least 1,300 flu deaths in US so far this season
- Man saves dog after leash stuck in elevator doors
- Spokane named to list of 50 best cities for beer drinkers
- Runner who slapped TV reporter's backside says he's sorry