Thinking about buying a used car? Here are 10 questions you should ask before finalizing the sale.How many miles does the vehicle have? Why is the owner selling the car? How many previous owners? Has it ever been in a crash? Have there even been any recalls on the vehicle and/or its parts? Do you have all maintenance records? Do all of the windows and locks work? Do all of the lights and wipers work? Was the car ever driven by a smoker? Does the car have an extended warranty? If so, is the warranty transferable to a new owner?
- Trump's language on mental health is harmful, experts say
- New findings paint picture of Neanderthals as artists
- Multistate salmonella outbreak tied to chicken salad
- Spokane chef in the running for James Beard award
- Get a quick start on better heart health
- 5 positive tips for Baby boomers and retirement