SPOKANE, Wash. - Terrain is a "pioneering nonprofit" dedicated to supporting artists and culture creators by supporting the arts in Spokane.
The organization hosts events, owns a retail storefront, runs an art-beautification program, a professional development program, and a gallery in which they showcase pieces from local artists.
Every first Friday in October, Terrain hosts its annual flagship event. 'Terrain 12' is happening Friday evening at the Jensen Byrd Building from 5:00 p.m. until 12:00 a.m. There will be 290 artists featured and 453 artworks at the event.
There is a variety of art to be enjoyed, including paintings, poetry, film and interactive art.
Performances include: Jango
Mountains in the Sea
Jenny Anne Mannan and Her Angel Band
T.S. The Solution
Kung Fu Vinyl
Order and times are TBD.
Last year, Terrain was able to showcase 263 artists to 9,500 people in the Inland Northwest.
For additional information, visit their website here.
- Ellen DeGeneres, Michelle Obama give to school
- Kristen Dahlgren's reporting on cancer symptoms may have saved her life
- Pepsi's new product has nearly double the caffeine
- Southwest Airlines to share Boeing proceeds with employees
- Here's how to say the words you mispronounced in 2019
- When to Watch the Great American Baking Show: Holiday Edition on ABC