Learn to sew and cook healthy; Free Fun Friday
Here are four free events you can go to this weekend
Here are four free events you can go to this weekend:
- Open Climb at REI
- Sunday, 1-4 p.m.
- REI (1125 N. Monroe Street, Spokane)
- Certified belay staff, shows, harnesses
- Gold Rush Tales
- Sunday, 12-2 p.m.
- Coeur d’Alene Public Library
- Musical performance inspired by stories from the north Idaho gold rush of the 1880s
- Beginning Sewing for Tweens and Teens
- Sunday, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- North Spokane Library (44 E. Hawthorne Road, Spokane)
- Grade 4 and up
- Materials provided
- Whole Food Cooking
- Sunday, 2-3 p.m.
- To Be Continued: A Spokane Public Library (4750 N. Division Street, Spokane)
- Cooking program focused on whole foods
- Healthy cooking tips, recipes
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.