Learn how to ice skate and hear some tips on a plant-based diet; Free Fun Friday
Here are four free events you can go to this weekend
Here are four free events you can go to this weekend, free of charge:
- Drop In & Science
- Saturday, 3-4:45 p.m.
- Spark Central (Kendall Yards)
- Science, fun, experiments
- All ages welcome (children under six years old should come with a parent)
- Enjoy a Plant-based Diet
- Saturday, 2-3 p..m.
- Spokane Public Library East Side (524 S. Stone Street, Spokane)
- Tips for a healthy diet
- Learn from the expert
- Skating Lessons
- Saturday, 12-1:30 p.m.
- Lake City Figure Skating
- Free lessons, games, giveaways
- 5 Tips for Detoxification
- Saturday, 10-11 a.m.
- Natural Grocers (222 W. Neider Avenue, Coeur d’Alene)
- Cleanse your body of harmful toxins)
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.