Intense house fire caused by electrical panel, says Weippe Fire Chief
WEIPPE, Idaho — An electrical panel fire engulfed a house in flames, but the homeowner managed to get out safely.
Clearwater County Sheriff’s Deputies, Weippe Fire Department and the Upper Fords Creek Fire Department responded to a fire at 308 E. First Street.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, the homeowner, 56-year-old Terry Klinesmith, awoke to his fire alarm blaring, and managed to escape unharmed. The Weippe Fire Chief determined that the fire was caused by an electrical panel, which caused significant damage to the house.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.