Good Morning Northwest’s Stuck at Home Challenge
Good Morning Northwest is issuing a daily challenge that families can do while they’re stuck at home.
Send in pictures of your results, and we’ll show them on air!
Your challenge for Friday, May 1st: Make a list of things you’re grateful for!
- Monday, March 30th: Make a sign for your window, thanking your postal worker!
- Tuesday, March 31st: Make a creative breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- Wednesday, April 1st: Make a Lego creation that represents the Inland Northwest!
- Thursday, April 2nd: Dress up like your favorite superhero!
- Friday, April 3rd: Build a blanket fort!
- Monday, April 6th: Write a letter or postcard to a loved one you miss while staying home!
- Tuesday, April 7th: Dress your pet in a fun costume!
- Wednesday, April 8th: Decorate your sidewalk or driveway with chalk messages of hope!
- Thursday, April 9th: Take a (social distanced) walk and send a pic of the best thing you saw!
- Friday, April 10th: Decorate some Easter eggs or a basket and show us a picture of your celebrations!
- Monday, April 13th: Bake something delicious!
- Tuesday, April 14th: Organize a teddy bear hunt in your neighborhood! (More info here)
- Wednesday, April 15th: Have you started gardening? Show us what’s blooming!
- Thursday, April 16th: Show us one of the puzzles you have finished or are still working on!
- Friday, April 17th: Show us what your family is reading!
- Monday, April 20th: Re-create a classic painting using only items you have at home!
- Tuesday, April 21st: Show us your best yoga pose (bonus points if it’s outside in the sun)
- Wednesday, April 22nd: Make something out of recycled material!
- Thursday, April 23rd: Draw or paint a picture of your favorite place in the world!
- Friday, April 24th: Bake a loaf of bread!
- Monday, April 27th: Send an encouraging letter to a friend in the Class of 2020!
- Tuesday, April 28th: Draw or paint a picture of the people that make up your support system!
- Wednesday, April 29th: Host Family Game Night and send us a pic of what you’re playing!
- Thursday, April 30th: Write a poem for the last day of National Poetry Month!
Check out the photos below!
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.