Frequently forget birthdays and anniversaries? Free Fun Friday has an event for you
SPOKANE, Wash. — Here are four free events you can go to this weekend
- Leap Into Spring
- Saturday, 1-4 p.m.
- Spokane Public Library (4909 W. Barnes Road, Spokane)
- Crafts, gardening activities
- Family event, all ages welcome
- Perpetual Reminder Calendar Craft
- Saturday, 2-4 p.m.
- Spokane Public Library Hillyard (4005 N. Cook Street, Spokane)
- Create a perpetual calendar
- Supplies provided
- For adults and teens
- The Soul of Soul Food
- Saturday, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- NorthTown Mall
- Demonstration and tasting show
- Trimming Small Trees and Shrubs
- Saturday, 10:30 a.m.
- Spokane Public Library South Hill (3324 S. Perry Street, Spokane)
- Basic plant knowledge
- Proper pruning techniques
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.