Fire crews respond to Longhorn Barbecue for chimney fire

Fire crews respond to Longhorn Barbecue for chimney fire

Fire crews responded to a chimney fire Tuesday night at the Longhorn Barbecue restaurant in Spokane Valley.

The fire was reported shortly before 9:30 p.m. by a law enforcement officer who was conducting a traffic stop across the street and saw the smoke.

All diners were evacuated from the building, which didn’t receive any internal damage.

No one was injured during the fire.

Longhorn Barbecue is located at 2315 N. Argonne.

This is a developing story.