Fire crews, Avista respond to gas leak in Spokane Valley
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. — Spokane Valley firefighters responded to a gas leak Thursday morning.
The leak was in a residential area on East 47th, just off Dishman Mica Road in south Spokane Valley. It was reported around 9:00 a.m., fire crews said they had it stopped just after 10:00 a.m.
Avista responded to the scene along with Spokane County Fire District 8. No injuries or illness were reported.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.