SEATTLE - From the moment 10-year-old Tobias walked into Woodland Park Zoo, he was loving it.
He was a lot of fun to be with on our zoo day. He seemed to enjoy the apes, the jaguars, and the lemurs.
Tobias himself is active and adventurous. He likes to go boating, swimming, and trampoline jumping. When it comes to sports, he likes Frisbee.
Tobias would really like a family with which to do all of his favorite things, and try new things.
He'd like a busy household with dogs, pets, and sisters.
He'd also like his new family to have a sweet tooth, because candy is his favorite food group.
“I like the sour candy and the crunchy kind of candy with the bumps on it,” said Tobias. “I like all kinds of chocolate.”
Tobias himself is as sweet as can be, with a big heart, who recognizes that he's a special boy.
His social worker believes Tobias would do well in just about any family dynamic, as long as they are fun-loving and ready for adventure.
If you'd like to learn about adopting Tobias, call Northwest Adoption Exchange at 1-800-927-9411.
- East Central Community Center celebrates growth, upcoming event
- Spokane community center offering free school supplies, haircuts at upcoming event
- Made in the Northwest: Northern Ales
- Wednesday's Child: Joel
- Captivating photos show fire's destruction in Glacier National Park
- Man inspires change on cross-state wheelchair ride