HOLLYWOOD, Calif. - It's time to say goodbye to "Silicon Valley."
But before the guys of Pied Piper log off, Richard (Thomas Middleditch) will find himself thrust into the spotlight, according to a new preview for the final season.
Sitting before a committee grilling him the security of user data is far from Richard's most comfortable position. In fact, as one of his friends puts it in the sneak peek, "he looks like child in a messy custody hearing."
But Richard manages to come through and declare his desire to create "an internet of the people, by the people and for the people."
"Silicon Valley" returns in October for its sixth and final season.
- Kevin Smith's near-death experience gave new life to his filmmaking
- Hong Kong hip-hop festival with Wiz Khalifa canceled
- Booker Prize breaks from rules, names two winners for 2019
- ‘Joker' uses song by convicted pedophile Gary Glitter
- Lauren Daigle leads 50th GMA Dove Awards
- Google Doodle celebrates birthday of key inventor of film