Fergie hit a sour note during her performance of the national anthem during Sunday’s NBA All-Star Game in Los Angeles. The singer oozed a sultry, jazzy rendition of the song, and many in the room could not contain their reaction. Jimmy Kimmel appeared amused, as did Chance the Rapper, who covered his mouth because he was laughing. Comedian Chris Rock looked stunned. NBA all-star captains LeBron James and Steph Curry seemed to giggle during the performance.
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is now a dad of 3 girls
- Channing Tatum makes first public appearance since split from wife Jenna Dewan
- Firefighters rescue dog with sewer pipe stuck on it's head
- Benedict Cumberbatch on Weinstein's 'toxicity' wake
- Tonya Harding gets emotional during 'Dancing with the Stars' rehearsals
- Fan nails Beyonce's Coachella dance moves