When Nicole Niesner got notice her divorce was about to become final, she wanted to do something to mark the occasion. To help her start the next chapter in her life, her friends planned the party and showed up to her house with wine and their own wedding dresses. So, Nicole dug out her dress too. Nicole says the whole thing brought her a lot of comfort on what could have been a sad day.
InsideEdition.com's Mara Montalbano has more.
- Jennifer Lawrence reminds everyone she can wear what she pleases
- Opening this week: Game Night
- Eva Longoria shows off adorable baby bump
- Carrie Underwood donates $10,000 to officer injured in crash
- Alex Trebek will moderate Pennsylvania gubernatorial debate
- Bill Gates flunks Ellen's grocery shopping challenge