Next year's royal wedding is already causing a diplomatic dilemma. There's speculation that the Obamas may be invited, but not the Trumps. Prince Harry was blindsided with a question about whether the Obamas would attend the May ceremony during a BBC radio interview. “We haven't put the invites or the guest lists together yet, so who knows whether he is going to be invited or not?” he said. British government officials are reportedly worried that snubbing the Trumps could cause offense.
- Details about Amy Schumer's surprise wedding
- Babies compete in maternity ward Olympics
- Fans in a tizzy for a Jennifer Aniston-Brad Pitt reunion
- 'Early Man' lands on low rung of Aardman's evolutionary ladder
- Kimmel to Trump after school shooting: 'You've literally done nothing'
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux announce breakup