Roseanne Barr is taking full credit for the success of her show’s relaunch. The president recently celebrated the pilot’s blockbuster ratings and more people watched than were originally reported. The initial number was 18 million viewers, but adding in DVR recordings, the final tally was a whopping 25 million viewers. Most of the action in ‘Roseanne’ takes place in the family's living room with that old plaid couch as the centerpiece. What happened to the original?
- 'Dancing with the Stars:Athletes' why wasn't second place announced?
- How Meghan Markle is already showing she could be a good mom
- R. Kelly sued for alleged sexual assault
- EPA blocks CNN, AP journalists from attending Pruitt speech
- Adam Rippon gushes over winning 'DWTS:Athletes'
- Little girl cries when she learns she wasn't invited to Royal Wedding