Florida police officer Arthur Madden couldn't believe what he saw on his way to work one morning. "I look off to my right and I see this horse running northbound in the southbound lanes," he told InsideEdition.com. He was determined to stop the horse. But the wayward equine wouldn't listen. Eventually, officer Madden was able to convince the horse, which was traveling under approximately one horsepower, to pull over.
- Alex Trebek will moderate Pennsylvania gubernatorial debate
- Bill Gates flunks Ellen's grocery shopping challenge
- CBS programs to promotes 'female empowerment,' professional growth
- Chris Cornell's wife sits down for her first TV interview since his death
- Bride gets stuck in an elevator on her wedding day
- Prince William is the cool dad riding a motorcyle