They said it couldn't be done, but a team of experts in Brooklyn proved them all wrong as they built the world's largest lox and bagel sandwich. The monstrosity, courtesy of Acme Smoked Fish and Zucker's Bagels, weighed in at more than 200 pounds. The cream cheese, smoked fish, tomato, onion and caper creation set a new Guinness World Record. It was then sliced using a hacksaw and given out to the public.
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' takes top honors at BAFTA Awards
- David Gergen: Trump's attacks on media pose 'growing' threat to America
- NBC hires Olympic figure skater Adam Rippon
- 'Black Panther' breaks records
- 'Black Panther' heads for blockbuster weekend
- Details about Amy Schumer's surprise wedding