A former NBC correspondent has accused Tom Brokaw of sexual harassment, and Brokaw has issued a statement denying the accusations. Linda Vester, who worked at NBC from 1989 to 1999, says the anchor tried "to force her to kiss him" on two occasions, groped her in a conference room and showed up to her hotel room uninvited. "I met with Linda Vester on two occasions, both at her request 23 years ago, because she wanted advice with respect to her career at NBC," he said.
- 'Dancing with the Stars:Athletes' why wasn't second place announced?
- How Meghan Markle is already showing she could be a good mom
- R. Kelly sued for alleged sexual assault
- EPA blocks CNN, AP journalists from attending Pruitt speech
- Adam Rippon gushes over winning 'DWTS:Athletes'
- Little girl cries when she learns she wasn't invited to Royal Wedding