A diver off the Bahamas had a close, and a surprisingly friendly, encounter with a tiger shark. The underwater predator showed off its pearly whites and even appeared to dance with diver Eli Martinez. The two seemed to get along just fine. And Eli has even named the shark Jenn. Like they say in the movies, this looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
- Drew Barrymore shows she's sorry for dissing Jake Gyllenhaal
- Meghan Markle wedding dress details
- What has the cast of Roseanne been up to for the last 20 years?
- George Clooney praises Parkland survivors in open letter
- Bill Hader aims higher with HBO's 'Barry'
- Queen Latifah reveals her mother has died