Jackie Garza, 18, says when Hurricane Harvey hit Houston, her father's restaurant was the only one left open in the neighborhood. But after the storm hit, sales went down and stayed low. With one little tweet, Garza stopped her father's restaurant from closing. Jackie's tweet was seen by thousands after a Mexican singer and actress named Paulina Rubio retweeted it to her more than 11 million followers.
InsideEdition.com's Keleigh Nealon has more.
- Kris Crocker stuns audience with music skills
- Rupert Murdoch to Facebook: pay up
- Razzies 2018: 'Transformers' leads the way with 9 nominations
- Aziz Ansari skipped SAG Awards, James Franco did not
- SAG winners add pinch of clarity to wide-open Oscar race
- Megyn Kelly takes on Jane Fonda: "I have no regrets about the question"