The girl who once belted out the worst version of the National Anthem got a shot at redemption Sunday on ‘American Idol.’ When Harper Gruzins was 11, she sang the anthem during a 2012 soccer match in Dallas. The reaction from the audience was grim and the young girl became a viral sensation for having one of the worst renditions of the song. Now 16, she appeared on the debut of the new ‘American Idol’ Sunday night to redeem herself.
- Melissa Joan Hart returns for 'Clarissa Explains It All' reboot, report says
- Snapchat loses $800 million after Rihanna responds to ad
- The Queen officially approves of Prince Harry's marriage to Meghan Markle
- Bus driver gives 4-year-old bestie a sweet gift on last day
- Prince William reveals Charlotte and George's favorite pastimes
- Rihanna claps back at Snapchat for ad featuring Chris Brown