21-year-old Pavin Smith was the seventh overall pick in this year's amateur baseball draft and got a $5 million bonus when he signed with the Arizona Diamondbacks. He used it to give his parents an incredible Christmas gift. Smith's mother and father were brought to tears when he reveals in a heartfelt note that he paid off their mortgage.
InsideEdition.com's Mara Montalbano has more.
- SAG winners add pinch of clarity to wide-open Oscar race
- Megyn Kelly takes on Jane Fonda: "I have no regrets about the question"
- Sterling K. Brown keeps making history
- 'Three Billboards' wins top prize, women stand center stage at SAG Awards
- North Korean pop star finds fame in South Korea during Games tour
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus misses SAG Awards, still makes history