"I expect her to cry, maybe beat me up. She's probably going to be aggravated," Sgt. Bryan Samsel said before surprising his wife after a year apart. After returning home from the Middle East, the national guardsman decided to surprise his wife at Dolly Parton's Stampede in Missouri, where emotions ran high during the big reveal.
- Amy Schumer explains how 'I Feel Pretty' led to love
- Family of Avicii grateful for 'loving words' about late musician
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is now a dad of 3 girls
- Channing Tatum makes first public appearance since split from wife Jenna Dewan
- Firefighters rescue dog with sewer pipe stuck on it's head
- Benedict Cumberbatch on Weinstein's 'toxicity' wake