Thousands have signed a petition demanding that YouTube star Logan Paul's channel be deleted after he posted a video showing the body of a person who presumably took their own life. Video of Paul's visit to Japan's Aokigahara forest was deleted. Before it was gone, however, the video was viewed some six million times.
InsideEdition.com's Leigh Scheps has more.
- A first look at Renee Zellweger as Judy Garland
- Ben Affleck has a massive back tattoo
- What will Meghan Markle wear walking down the aisle?
- SXSW bomb threat forces cancellation of The Roots concert
- Competition multiplying in rabbit books as John Oliver trolls Pence
- Cirque du Soleil performer dies after fall in Florida