Two flight attendants were just married by none other than the pope himself. In mid-air! Pope Francis was on a flight heading to the north of Chile. The couple had originally planned to marry in a church in 2010, but after an earthquake collapsed the location, they opted for a civil ceremony. A Chilean cardinal on the plane drafted the legal document.
InsideEdition.com's Keleigh Nealon has more.
- Trump slams 'insecure' Oprah
- See the full list of BAFTA winners
- Olympic figure skater Adam Rippon pulls out of NBC gig
- Duchess of Cambridge opts for green as black dresses sweep BAFTAs
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' takes top honors at BAFTA awards
- David Gergen: Trump's attacks on media pose 'growing' threat to America