A plane teetered perilously on the face of a cliff after skidding off the runway while landing at a Turkish airport. Fortunately, the 737 wound up stuck in the mud, just a few yards away from falling into the Black Sea. It was nothing short of a miracle that none of the 168 passengers or crew was injured. The cause of the accident is still under investigation. Some reports suggest ice or a bird strike may have been to blame.
- Dana DeLorenzo talks bloody good time on 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' ahead of Season 3
- Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick some off some major PDA
- Twitter trolls falsely claim they were attacked at Black Panther screenings
- Winston Duke's M'Baku heats up 'Black Panther' fans
- Fergie and other National Anthem performances that didn't sing
- Trump slams 'insecure' Oprah