One Direction superfan Pollyanna Kehoe, 20, is penning a 13,000-word sociology essay entirely based on the social media fandom surrounding the biggest boy band on the planet. "I study sociology and most of the course has been on social media and popular music," she told InsideEdition.com. Kehoe's paper will include sections dedicated to Zayn Malik leaving the group and the Harry Styles/Louis Tomlinson "bromance.
- Celine Dion cancels Vegas shows due to ear issues
- 'The X-Files' finale marks likely end to long search for truth
- Kate Middleton rings in spring in bright green while 8 months pregnant
- Soldier surprises wife at Dolly Parton's Stampede
- Fred Savage accused of on-set harassment and battery
- Run-D.M.C., Fleetwood Mac latest Library of Congress recording preservations