Team USA ice dancers Madison Chock and Evan Bates have won multiple medals together, but as they head to Pyeongchang for the 2018 Winter Olympics, they are tackling a new challenge. Dating. Chock, 25, and Bates, 28, revealed they are a couple last year. Ahead of their journey to South Korea, their second Olympic games skating together, they told InsideEdition.com how their romance began when they were just teens.
Leigh Scheps has more.
- 'Solo' movie more fun than other Star Wars movies Donald Glover says
- Dad takes 3-year-old daughter on a date to teach her about respect
- 'Black Panther' crushes box office records in opening weekend
- Kesha postpones concerts to undergo knee surgery
- Jimmy Fallon interviews Paul Rudd in 60 seconds
- George and Amal Clooney to attend March For Our Lives