A husband claims he took too much cold medicine and woke up to find his wife stabbed to death. Matthew Phelps claimed the medication may have something to do with how his wife, Lauren, ended up with more than 100 stab wounds. He may have something in common with other men who have stood trial for the murders of their partners, all of them claiming to have killed while they were sleeping.
InsideEdition.com's Mara Montalbano has more.
- Former Playboy model who alleges affair with Trump sues company that didn't publish her story
- Women in Bill O'Reilly defamation suit want settlement agreements made public
- Weinstein Company lifts NDAs. Will more victims come forward?
- Dancing with the Stars' Cheryl Burke mourns the loss of her father
- Fifth Harmony announces hiatus as members go solo
- K-pop stars to perform in North Korea in art troupe visit