Babies in the neonatal ward of a California hospital have been given special onesies and beanies in honor of Valentine's Day. One newborn wasn't so thrilled with the outfit, but another one couldn't look more content in her mother's arms. The outfits may not fit for very long on these growing children, but they're an adorable way to welcome these special gifts into the world.
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' takes top honors at BAFTA Awards
- David Gergen: Trump's attacks on media pose 'growing' threat to America
- NBC hires Olympic figure skater Adam Rippon
- 'Black Panther' breaks records
- 'Black Panther' heads for blockbuster weekend
- Details about Amy Schumer's surprise wedding