Babies in the neonatal ward of a California hospital have been given special onesies and beanies in honor of Valentine's Day. One newborn wasn't so thrilled with the outfit, but another one couldn't look more content in her mother's arms. The outfits may not fit for very long on these growing children, but they're an adorable way to welcome these special gifts into the world.
- Melissa Joan Hart returns for 'Clarissa Explains It All' reboot, report says
- Snapchat loses $800 million after Rihanna responds to ad
- The Queen officially approves of Prince Harry's marriage to Meghan Markle
- Bus driver gives 4-year-old bestie a sweet gift on last day
- Prince William reveals Charlotte and George's favorite pastimes
- Rihanna claps back at Snapchat for ad featuring Chris Brown