Christina Acosta was diagnosed with a rare and incurable disorder when she was 2 years old. It has caused tumors to grow on her body, including her face. Now an adult, she's still subjected to rude remarks about her appearance. "I know people don't mean to because they don't understand, but it hurts," she said. The remarks have also affected her young daughter, who Christina says is bullied because of her mother's appearance.
- Actresses slam Harvey Weinstein for citing their names in legal defense
- NRA uses GIF of Leslie Knope in pro-gun tweet -- and Amy Poehler is not here for it
- Oprah Winfrey reacts to President Trump calling her 'insecure'
- Jennifer Lawrence reminds everyone she can wear what she pleases
- Opening this week: Game Night
- Eva Longoria shows off adorable baby bump