Christina Acosta was diagnosed with a rare and incurable disorder when she was 2 years old. It has caused tumors to grow on her body, including her face. Now an adult, she's still subjected to rude remarks about her appearance. "I know people don't mean to because they don't understand, but it hurts," she said. The remarks have also affected her young daughter, who Christina says is bullied because of her mother's appearance.
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' takes top honors at BAFTA Awards
- David Gergen: Trump's attacks on media pose 'growing' threat to America
- NBC hires Olympic figure skater Adam Rippon
- 'Black Panther' breaks records
- 'Black Panther' heads for blockbuster weekend
- Details about Amy Schumer's surprise wedding