Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are inviting more than 2,600 members of the general public to their royal wedding. It will be held on May 19 at Windsor Castle, Kensington palace has announced. The couple says they want their wedding day to be an opportunity for everyone to feel like a part of the celebration.
- Why was Justin Bieber the worst SNL musical guest ever?
- First look at the Royal Wedding invitations
- Drew Barrymore shows she's sorry for dissing Jake Gyllenhaal
- Meghan Markle wedding dress details
- What has the cast of Roseanne been up to for the last 20 years?
- George Clooney praises Parkland survivors in open letter