A Missouri man has resolved to play a game of catch every day. Ethan Bryan says playing catch "gets us away from phones, it gets us away from screens, and it gets us to sharing life with real people." He's played catch so far with his family, friends from church and even news reporters. His plan is simply to make friends and get a break from technological distractions. "There's such power of being here," he added. "This is where the best stuff happens. And I don't want to miss it."
- 'Solo' movie more fun than other Star Wars movies Donald Glover says
- Dad takes 3-year-old daughter on a date to teach her about respect
- 'Black Panther' crushes box office records in opening weekend
- Kesha postpones concerts to undergo knee surgery
- Jimmy Fallon interviews Paul Rudd in 60 seconds
- George and Amal Clooney to attend March For Our Lives