At about three pounds, this baby is the tenth Bornean orangutan to be born at a zoo in Tampa. 2018 started off on a good foot for her mama, a mother of four. The zoo is part of the Bornean Orangutan Species Survival Plan. Mom Dee Dee held her new little one close and doesn't seem to be letting her go any time soon.
InsideEdition.com's Keleigh Nealon has more.
- Olympic figure skater Adam Rippon pulls out of NBC gig
- Duchess of Cambridge opts for green as black dresses sweep BAFTAs
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' takes top honors at BAFTA Awards
- David Gergen: Trump's attacks on media pose 'growing' threat to America
- 'Black Panther' breaks records
- 'Black Panther' heads for blockbuster weekend