SPOKANE, Wash. - Kris Crocker isn't usually the joking type in the KXLY newsroom. However, last Friday night, she pulled a fast one on the crowd attending the Spokane Symphony's new “M Show”.
The "witty and completely unorthodox new series" led and created by concertmaster, Mateusz Wolski, is a mixture of classical virtuoso and late night comedy.
With selected musicians, the evening features a dynamic, immersive experience that begins the second you arrive and keeps you guessing throughout the night.
Tickets to the shows are available now on the symphony's website.
- 'Black Panther' heads for blockbuster weekend
- Details about Amy Schumer's surprise wedding
- Babies compete in maternity ward Olympics
- Fans in a tizzy for a Jennifer Aniston-Brad Pitt reunion
- 'Early Man' lands on low rung of Aardman's evolutionary ladder
- Kimmel to Trump after school shooting: 'You've literally done nothing'