SPOKANE, Wash. - Kris Crocker isn't usually the joking type in the KXLY newsroom. However, last Friday night, she pulled a fast one on the crowd attending the Spokane Symphony's new “M Show”.
The "witty and completely unorthodox new series" led and created by concertmaster, Mateusz Wolski, is a mixture of classical virtuoso and late night comedy.
With selected musicians, the evening features a dynamic, immersive experience that begins the second you arrive and keeps you guessing throughout the night.
Tickets to the shows are available now on the symphony's website.
- 'Black Panther' crushes box office records in opening weekend
- Kesha postpones concerts to undergo knee surgery
- Jimmy Fallon interviews Paul Rudd in 60 seconds
- George and Amal Clooney to attend March For Our Lives
- Fox increases commitment to keep Sky independent to placate UK regulators
- Chrissy Teigen reveals due date for new baby