Duchess Kate Middleton channeled Princess Diana with a visit to sick children in the hospital. You can barely see her tiny baby bump hidden by her bright-colored coat as she joined kids of all ages for arts and crafts. Kate's visit was part of the unveiling of a new children's medical center that will help provide world-class care to more kids.
InsideEdition.com's Leigh Scheps has more.
- Opening this week: Game Night
- Eva Longoria shows off adorable baby bump
- Carrie Underwood donates $10,000 to officer injured in crash
- Alex Trebek will moderate Pennsylvania gubernatorial debate
- Bill Gates flunks Ellen's grocery shopping challenge
- CBS programs to promotes 'female empowerment,' professional growth