A 'Jeopardy!' contestant recently learned the difference between "gangster" and "gangsta." $3,200 is how much Nick Spicher lost on the popular game show when his response had the "-er" sound rather than the "-a." It may seem minute, but a check by judges who initially deemed the response correct found that even the dictionary has separate entries for each word.
InsideEdition.com's Leigh Scheps has more.
- 'Black Panther' heads for blockbuster weekend
- Details about Amy Schumer's surprise wedding
- Babies compete in maternity ward Olympics
- Fans in a tizzy for a Jennifer Aniston-Brad Pitt reunion
- 'Early Man' lands on low rung of Aardman's evolutionary ladder
- Kimmel to Trump after school shooting: 'You've literally done nothing'