Leia Bates spent most of her childhood dealing with a painful overbite and crossbite. Now that she is an adult, she finally decided it was time to have the corrective surgery and she couldn't be happier with the results. She says that not only does she feel better about herself, she no longer has to live with the discomfort and pain she had before.
- Colin Kaepernick's Nike ad wins Emmy for outstanding commercial
- Ken Burns on the love and loss of 'Country Music'
- Beyoncé's 'Homecoming' lost out at the Emmys
- Massive live concert planned in the spirit of Live Aid
- Ash Ketchum has finally become a Pokémon Master
- 'Hustlers' wins as one of Jennifer Lopez's best box office openings