Leia Bates spent most of her childhood dealing with a painful overbite and crossbite. Now that she is an adult, she finally decided it was time to have the corrective surgery and she couldn't be happier with the results. She says that not only does she feel better about herself, she no longer has to live with the discomfort and pain she had before.
- Wills purportedly written by Aretha Franklin found in singer's home
- Amy Schumer returns to stage 14 days after giving birth
- Alabama won't air 'Arthur' gay marriage episode
- 'Stranger Things' Season 3 clip teases a hot summer
- 'Downton Abbey' movie trailer gets royal treatment
- Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver's restaurant chain collapses