It’s a whopper of a flu season. Emergency rooms are slammed and people are sharing their pain on social media, including actress Selma Blair, who posted, “I have never felt this ill.” Doctors say that a fever, body aches and a sore throat are among the symptoms. As well as following advice from medical professionals, there are some home remedies that could ease your discomfort. The remedies include swallowing crushed garlic and oil of oregano.
- Details about Amy Schumer's surprise wedding
- Babies compete in maternity ward Olympics
- Fans in a tizzy for a Jennifer Aniston-Brad Pitt reunion
- 'Early Man' lands on low rung of Aardman's evolutionary ladder
- Kimmel to Trump after school shooting: 'You've literally done nothing'
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux announce breakup