The estranged wife of disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein is speaking out for the first time since the scandal erupted seven months ago. Georgina Chapman tells Vogue, "There was a part of me that was terribly naive. Clearly, so naive.” She added, “I was so humiliated and so broken.” Her fashion label, Marchesa, had been shunned on the red carpet, until Scarlett Johansson wore an off-the-shoulder gown from Chapman’s label at the Met Gala Monday night.
- 'Dancing with the Stars:Athletes' why wasn't second place announced?
- How Meghan Markle is already showing she could be a good mom
- R. Kelly sued for alleged sexual assault
- EPA blocks CNN, AP journalists from attending Pruitt speech
- Adam Rippon gushes over winning 'DWTS:Athletes'
- Little girl cries when she learns she wasn't invited to Royal Wedding