Anybody have some toast? Because we've got a thousand pounds of butter in the form of a massive sculpture. The half-ton milk fat monument was unveiled at Pennsylvania's Farm Show this week in Harrisburg. It depicts careers in the dairy industry, and is a delicious way to honor the agricultural arts. Also, it tastes a lot better than marble.
- Coming soon to theaters: "Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again"
- World's largest bounce house to visit Northern Idaho
- 'Real Housewives of New York' star Luann de Lesseps returns to rehab
- Grammy Award nominee Lauren Daigle to perform at INB next year
- Blake Shelton took a spill on stage and asked fans for video of it
- Netflix added 5 million customers, but Wall Street is panicking