Jenny Rogers' daughter died just days after being born due to health complications, but she is continuing to produce breast milk to help another mom in need. Rogers has now pumped and delivered her breastmilk to Dianne Burnett so she can feed her daughter, Merrytt. Burnett has PCOS, making it difficult for her to produce milk for her newborn, As a result, Merrytt, has had a hard time recovering from respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).
- Opening this week: Game Night
- Eva Longoria shows off adorable baby bump
- Carrie Underwood donates $10,000 to officer injured in crash
- Alex Trebek will moderate Pennsylvania gubernatorial debate
- Bill Gates flunks Ellen's grocery shopping challenge
- CBS programs to promotes 'female empowerment,' professional growth