A plea on Facebook brought two strangers together and gave Melinda Ray a whole new lease on life. The mother of three from Colorado was dying from a genetic disease and needed a new liver. Her donor was former Navy SEAL Jeff Bramstedt from California. He agreed to travel thousands of miles to Aurora, Colorado for the surgery.
InsideEdition.com's Leigh Scheps has more.
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' takes top honors at BAFTA Awards
- David Gergen: Trump's attacks on media pose 'growing' threat to America
- NBC hires Olympic figure skater Adam Rippon
- 'Black Panther' breaks records
- 'Black Panther' heads for blockbuster weekend
- Details about Amy Schumer's surprise wedding