Alastair and Clio Moock's moving version of 'Lean on Me' is warming hearts. But it also serves to warm those who don't have homes. The father and daughter want to raise awareness of homelessness and encourage people to participate in Winter Walk, a Boston-based anti-homelessness event. Alastair said, "There's never been a more important time in our country to get out and show some support for our fellow Americans."
- 'Black Panther' heads for blockbuster weekend
- Details about Amy Schumer's surprise wedding
- Babies compete in maternity ward Olympics
- Fans in a tizzy for a Jennifer Aniston-Brad Pitt reunion
- 'Early Man' lands on low rung of Aardman's evolutionary ladder
- Kimmel to Trump after school shooting: 'You've literally done nothing'