(CNN) - Rapper Eminem used another awards-show platform to let loose on a political target: this time, the NRA.
At the iHeartRadio Music Awards in Inglewood, California, on Sunday, he slammed the group with a fiery, 24-second freestyle that ended with the line, "They love their guns more than our children."
Here are the verses:
"Sometimes I don't know what this world has come to
It's blowing up
This whole country is going nuts
And the NRA
Is in our way
They're responsible for this whole production
They hold the strings, they control the puppet
And they threaten to take away donor bucks
So they know the government won't do nothing
And one's budging
Gun owners clutching
Their loaded weapons
They love their guns more than our children."
He then launched into a performance of "Nowhere Fast" from his latest album.
Eminem was introduced by Parkland, Florida, shooting survivor Alex Moscou, who wore a March for Our Lives shirt and made brief comments in favor of gun-control legislation.
At last year's BET Hip Hop Awards, Eminem attacked President Trump, asking his fans to "decide who you like more" -- him or the President.
- 'Crazy Rich Asians' cast take over Cinemacon 2018
- Youtube video helps reunite homeless man with his family after 40 years
- Chris Evans apologizes for missing 'Avengers' premiere
- 'Double Dare' is coming back to Nickelodeon
- Adam Rippon reveals how he plans to win Dancing with the Stars
- Meet the designer who created Melania Trump's hat